Free Domain Radio - Timestamps - Deleted Podcasts
Deleted podcasts are podcast you cannot find anywhere on the Internet. These podcasts of been
taken down by Stefan and cannot be found on http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/.
If a person wants a particular podcast join skepticproject.com and contact me and I'll give them what podcasts they request.
Table of Contents
-  FDR 0216 Dealing with depression apr 29th 2006 (ask a therapist)
- 1:00: Stef says his wife has 10 years of practicing.
2:00: Stef's wife's says this was Stef's idea to come on the podcast and do therapy.
50:00: Stef says he went through a major depression episode when he was breaking from friends, family, etc...
-  FDR 0266 My dinner with christina and John June 3rd 2006 (John is Stefan's old childhood friend)
- 0:00: Stef says John is a childhood friend for 25 years. Ever since they played D&D.
24:00: Stef says a relationship between John and I has the capacity to last since we've been friends for so long.
83:00: Stef says John and Stef's wife are Stef's two favorite people in the world.
-  FDR 0300 A Guest Host and a taste of my own medicine.
- Note: Stef's wife perceptions of her Husband Stefan.
1:00: Stef's wife pretends to be Stef and says with his reasoning and logic you can't argue with what I have to say, although people like too. Greg, Neils, and Ned they're going to be banned and possibly hunted down because we will not have disagreement with admins on freedomain board.
7:00: Stef's wife interviews the real Molynouex and she says that something is wrong with them, that something bad has happened in their childhood.
-  FDR 0341 conflict resolution part 3: Rules Jul 21th 2006
- 1:00: Stef says he had a argument with his wife about money.
2:00: Stef says him and his wife has problems as to where to move to. She wanted to stay close to her parents. Now she does not see much of her parents anymore.
5:00: Stef's wife got upset when Stef put groceries on the carpet.
27:00: Stef's wife says money is a lot of the reason couples fight.
-  FDR 0451 Christina gets a letter from her parents part 1 Oct 7th
- 13:00: Stef says he's been married to his wife for 4 years.
36:00: Stef wife says when she opened a letter from her parents when Stef was not around she began having problems with Stefan.
-  FDR 0452 Christina gets a letter from her parents: part 2 Oct 9th
-  FDR 0453 Ask a therapist introducing Christina Oct 10th 2006 (ASK)
- 4:00: Stef's wife says she made up foo AKA family of origin.
52:00: Stef says his therapist is a crazy mystic. His therapist was incredible at dream analysis.
108:00: Caller asks about habo hotel.
-  FDR 0504 A good wife Nov 11th 2006
- 0:00: Stef says his wife is not as committed to the show as they agreed upon.
20:00: Stef and Stefs wife talks about how they argued about how Stef wife thinks Stef is insensitive.
32:00: Stef says they just signed up to have mades.
40:00: Stef as a kid was the smelly kid. Stef says he was like pig pen from snoopy.
-  FDR 0513 Stef the interrupter Nov 16th 2006
- 14:00: Stef is considering outside intervention for his wife do to problems She's having within the marriage.
19:00: Stef says he was unwillingly to buy clothes for work, his wife was upset at him. Stef's wife ended up being right.
23:00: Stef says he had lots of conflicts to get his wife on his podcast. That she was afraid if the wrong people heard they would take her therapy license away. Stefan laughed at this.
100:00: Stef wife said she is writing a book about her experience working at the hospital.
-  FDR 0516 Christina's dream - NOV 18th 2006
- 30:00: Stef says his wife became an anarchist really fast however it took about a year for her not to believe in a God.
-  FDR 0663 0663 Unlearning (stefan cries) feb 27th 2007
- 0:00: Stef is waiting to hear from a company about part time work.
11:00: Stef says he felt as a child that everybody was so cold.
13:00: Stef says in school there was a game to punch everybody in the crotch. Stef says it was weird. Stef says craig thompson was the cool kid in his school when stef was a kid.
-  FDR 0724 Christian's resistance apr 24th 2007
- 0:00: Stef talks about how he is going full time with FDR. Stef then talks about his wife's resistance to doing FDR even though she initially greed to do it.
2:00: Stef's wife says she see's stef is frustrated in the business world and that stef is the only one who can bring philosophy to the world because the world is crying out for help.
6:00: Stef says he knows of his wife's resistance to go on FDR.
20:00: Stef's wife says she wants to have a beer commercial type of existence.
21:00: Stef's wife wanted a conventional life.
31:00: Stef's wife remembers the first time Stef asked her to do a ask a therapist or call in show. She hated it extremely uncomfortable. Stef's wife had extreme resentment because stef made her do it.
34:00: Stef's wife says she feels like She's being pushed then she switches in on how stef is way more charismatic for this particular medium than her. Not her forte why is stef pushing me to do this'
-  FDR 0752 Board attacks part 2: Mythology - May 10th 2007
- 3:00: Stef says he lives a few miles away from an airport.
-  Hiding in the Attic from Christina's Parents - Oct 14 '07
- 0:00: Stef says they hid from christina's parents when they knocked on their door upstairs. Stef says it's hard to hide from people outside in their house as you can see everything going on within their house.
3:00: Stef says sooner or later Christina's parents will catch us. Stef says when that happens he'' say get off our property or we will call the cops.
7:00: Stef says that this is sad what Christina's parents are doing in their 70's
8:00: Stef says they can move Christina is bound geographically to this location do to her license.
10:00: Stef says he's not moving because a couple of elderly greek people are on his trail.
15:00: Stef says that Christina's parents are upset because they are not getting what they want.
50:00: Stef says he would expect the black communists to be natural anarchist because of the way they are treated in this country.
-  FDR 0993 call in show Feb 24th 2008
- 36:00: Stef thinks he may consider having a option to allow all members of FDR to post up blogs on FDR.
52:00: Stef says he sent Greg the book he made while Stef was in therapy called 'crazy talk'.
56:00: Stef is thinking of releasing crazy talk to donators.
59:00: Stef talks about one of his mecosystem characters whose name is lord Gruel. Lord gruel is old.
59:00 - 68:00: Stef talks a bit about his crazy talk book.
76:00: Stef says he lost a tooth last year therefore he's going to see the dentist more regularly.
77:00: Stef says sweet shops are bad and proceeded to give examples.
127:00: Stef says he does not care to clean that he's like pig pen from snoopy.
-  FDR 1037 sunday call in show.
- 15:00: Stef says most of his wife's friends are not business people but artists or leftists.
89:00: Stef says his wife is a vegan.
100:00: Tom is speaking.
-  FDR 1052 parent child chat
- 0:00: Stef says he had other parent child chat's but were deleted by the parents themselves.
5:00: Stef says he could not do the things he does if he had a license.
49:00: Stef says his brother would scan the environment and conform to the person with the most power.
62:00: Stef says not to beat yourself up for the past because you do not know what you do not know till you know it.
69:00: Stef says he never told his wife to leave her family. Stef says him and his wife were close enough that she did not like her family anymore.
73:00: Stef's wife says she had no personality within her family.
82:00: Stef asked Gram about dating. Gram said he pulled a Greg. Stef says they made a movie about Greg. (Stef was referring to the 40 year old virgin movie.)
83:00: Stef recommends people to listen to ask the therapist podcast. It's like hearing therapy from a licensed professional.
84:00: Stef's wife says she does not like being in front of the camera and says stef is much better at it. Stef's wife says She's much better one on one public speaking is hard for me. Stef's wife says it's amazing to me that ask the therapist podcasts are so popular.
90:00: Stef says you don't want to end up in Greg's situation where you're 41 and asking how to get out there.
102:00: Stef says that online dating is bad. You don't know if people are telling the truth or not.
104:00: Stef says he has a friend named John. he's 44 years old and has never been on a date and probably never will.
131:00: Stef says he did not have a normal dating relationship until after therapy.
-  FDR 1114 sunday show sep 7 2008 (ask a therapist)
- 0:00: Stef says his wife has 3 months till the baby is born. sept 17th or 18th is when the baby will be born.
45:00: Stef's wife says she teaches her clients a form of meditation. She goes into details as to the meditation she does.
62:00: Stef says his flight or fight was on more in his thirties than his twenties do to the fact he compromised his ethics in business.
63:00: Stef says the business world made him less relaxed. It was uncompromising with sitting etc.. Business world is all consuming. Only time I did not exercise was when I was an entrepreneur.
66:00: Stef says when he went into business with his brother he was his mom and dad more.
76:00: Stef says the word 'zebra's' funny in giving a jungle analogy.
-  FDR 1134 sunday call in show aug 24th 2008
- 0:00: Stef's wife says She's pregnant as well as her therapy job is expanding. She's been taking some time off FDR and also thanks people for giving her birthday wishes. Stef's wife's birthday is aug 8.
53:00: Stef says Louie Domas is not the youngest person on the block so he may not do audio books. Stef says he's working on turning his book into a audio format.
60:00: Stef says he has a book he made in therapy called crazy talk that describes what was going on in therapy etc.. it's sitting on Lou lou, he wants to keep the barriers of entry to read the book high. it's the most personal book about Stef.
-  FDR 1138 sunday show aug 31 2008
- 87:00: Stef says his wife has moved into her new office.
89:00: Stef says his wife will train her employees in the way of what we do on FDR.
96:00: Stef's wife says what stef does on FDR is more important than work she does as a therapist.
-  1145 falling stories dream analysis collen mcgil.
- 40:00: Ducky feet is leaving FDR because she is concerned in the direction FDR is going.
-  1150 sunday call in show sept 14 2008 (ask a therapist)
- 0:00: Stef's wife is 4 weeks till the baby is due.
-  FDR 1160 sunday call in show sept 28 2008 the womyns council
- 27:00: Stef's wife said she did not feel attractive until her early to mid twenties. Stef's wife said it was empowering to her.
29:00: Stef's wife said she met stef playing volleyball. she wore baggy clothes on purpose.
32:00: Setf says his mom had body issues.
74:00: Stef's wife said she and Stef were not very attracted to each other when they first met. Stef's wife goes into how they first met.
127:00: Stef's wife talks about defooing. She had recommended patients to leave their family.
-  FDR 1179 sunday show oct 19 parenting
- 2:00: Stef says he has to watch TZM addendum with his bong.
105:00: Callers asks if UPB can help his kids. Stef says he has good relationship with all his neighbors. They helped put fences up together. The neighbors on one side have kids and sit on the other side have a 6 month old.
106:00: Stef says across the street they have a 4 year old. Stef says he does not fear the cops coming after me I am in good standing with my neighbors well as we implement good parenting techniques.
109:00: Stef says he was ambivalent to having kids but he changed his mind on that.
-  FDR 1207 Sunday Show Women's Conference - Women & Philosophy - Nov 9 '08
- 0:00: Stef says he thinks his wife is having a boy his wife thinks She's having a girl.
34:00: Stef says as a kid he would want to sit and chat as a kid the other british kids thought he was gay.
-  FDR 1283 sunday show feb 15 2009
- 0:00: Stef says he was offered an advertising deal at which he turned down.
37:00: Stef says he, his brother, mother were interested in slenderness.
75:00: Stef's wife says her mother instilled body image problems into her.
-  FDR 1308* Parenting Part 4 - Mar 21th '09
- 3:00: Stef says they try to do the best they can when parenting Elisabeth.