Myths and conspiracies related to health and healing, there are a lot, which
isn't really surprising.
- Açaí berries
- Can açaí berries really cure everything some say they can?
- Is fluoride good for teeth or meant to destroy humanity?
- H1N1 / Swine Flu
- Myths and conspiracies surrounding the H1N1 aka the Swine Flu virus and its vaccine.
- Myths and misinformation regarding hepatitis.
- Herpes / Fever Blisters / Cold Sores
- Myths, conspiracies, and general confusion surrounding herpes / fever blisters / cold sores.
- This article is dedicated to the many myths and conspiracy theories surrounding HIV / AIDS as well as AIDS denialism.
- Myths and misinformation regarding HPV and vaccines for it.
- There are countless conspiracy theories, myths, and crazy claims surrounding vaccinations, and I do my best to discuss the most popular.
- Vitamin B17
- What exactly is going on with amygdalin / laetrile / vitamin B17? Does it cure cancer?